Highlight Text, Copy and Paste to a Word Document
1. Put your cursor to the right of all the text you want to highlight. You have to practice this several times. You will get good at highlighting the text with practice.
2. Hold the left side of your mouse down and drag it across the text you want to use. This highlights the text you want to copy and paste.
3. At the top of your screen, go to edit tab and choose "copy".
4. Now you open Notepad. To open Notepad - go to Start/Accessories/Notepad. When you click on Notepad a new screen will appear with the cursor on the top left corner.
5. Just go to Edit tab and click on "paste". Your document will appear on the notepad window as one line. Don't worry about that.
6. Now go back to Edit and click on "select all", then "copy".
7. Now open a new Word Document and then go to Edit tab and click on "paste". Your highlighted text will be in the new Word Document.
From here you can make the text larger or any color with any affect, such as Underlined, Italic or Bold.
HAVE FUN WITH THIS TASK